Saturday, August 16, 2008

Getting Ready

Now, me - I had never heard of Gerber Daisies before my daughter decided she wanted that flower for her wedding. So this is new to me. So to help everyone become familiar with this kind of flower we got some the other day and put them on the kitchen table. They're not exactly the same color that the ones at the wedding will be but they're close enough to do the job. And they actually look pretty nice. And they have staying power, too. This picture was after we'd had them a couple of days. Still looking pretty good. So there they are, making me think of my daughter. Now that's the best part.

3 comments:

Ritsumei said...

Those are pretty! Kate's got good taste.

misskate said...

Hooray for pretty flowers :) Glad I could be the inspiration for spreading the joy that is Gerber Daisies to others.. hehe

Cindy said...

Hey! Dorine gave me your blog address! It seems like I haven't seen you all since we lived in Denver and "you all" was a much smaller number! It's great to see a bit of what you're up to and what your lives are like now.