Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Season Ended

You know what terrible thing happened to me the other day? Actually this goes back farther than just the other day. Some time ago I stopped at the cheap hamburger place here in town only to learn that they no longer sold jalapeño poppers. Ruined my day, to say nothing of my lunch. I haven’t bought anything there since then (that’s not entirely true). So I had to look around for another place to get them. Then I discovered Arby’s. Life was good again. But then, just the other day, I stopped there for jalapeño poppers and they told me they no longer carry them! I couldn’t believe it! They said they were a seasonal item and their home office had told them the season was over and it was time to carry something else. Ruined my whole day, to say nothing of my lunch. Now I have no where to turn.


3 comments:

Ritsumei said...

That's a bummer!

Dorine said...

Tee Hee!!! I just didn't realize that jalapino poppers were so essential to you!!! LOL

Ritsumei said...

You find a replacement yet?

I tagged you for a meme, if ya wanna play.