Saturday, October 8, 2011

Times getting short!

This picture of my missionary was actually taken not too long after he arrived in country.  I've always liked it.  So far, of all his missionary pictures, I think this is my favorite.   Its hard to believe that he will becoming home in just over a month.  We got his final itinerary the other day.  Its exciting.  And an added bonus is all the family that will come when he gets home.  So far its looking like everyone but Moosberre and his family will be able to be here.  I'm looking forward to that.  Stachelbeere's plans are to work while he's here and then go to school in January.  He doesn't know yet if he's been accepted yet at his first choice.  His second choice says he's accepted if there's space (they won't know until closer) and his third choice has accepted him.  We'll have to see how that goes.  So should we start a big count-down?  Nah, we'll just patiently wait.  Maybe.

3 comments:

misskate said...

Wohoo!! So exciting :)

Wendy Williams said...

I vote for a countdown! 39 days and counting! :) I'm sure he will miss the definite shortage of machetes here in America!

Ritsumei said...

That picture is pretty awesome. Though, looking at the blade, maybe we should have sent metal polish and a sharpening stone! Too late now!!