Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Three at Once

So my three oldest girls, each of who, have married wonderful guys, have done an amazing thing.  All three are expecting at the same time.  Who would have ever thought this would happen!  Heidlebeere first, then Erdbeere and then Blauberre.  Heidlebeere is keeping no secrets; she's expecting a little boy.  Erdbeere is not telling what she'd getting, even though she knows.  She's keeping everyone guessing as to whether its a boy or a girl.  My official guess is a boy but that's just a  guess.  And Blaubeere isn't telling when she's due.  What's up with that?  Course, with her last one she fooled us by having it a couple of weeks earlier than everyone was expecting.  Maybe there's a pattern here.  I dunno.  I just think its amazing that they all three are expecting at once.  This is going to almost double the grandbaby count.  That is also amazing!  I'm officially excited.

1 comment: