Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Not Just for Breakfast Anymore

I like to cook from time to time.  And I like waffles.  So I made waffles for dinner the other day.
When I cook I like to start by getting out everything I will need and having it all ready at hand when I start.  Then I throw it all together, putting ingredients away as I use them.  I like to keep my cooking area clean as I go.  That way I don't have a big mess when I finish. And I'm one of those cooks that likes to follow the recipe. I like to use what's called for, unless I can't find it in the house or at the store.  I'm not one to throw in extra stuff because it might taste good.  I like to follow the recipe.  Yeah, maybe some would call that unadventurous. What can I say.  Anyway, that's what I did this time, too.
First one done, hot off the iron!
 Yummy goodness on my plate!  Yes, sir - I like waffles!  Waffles are worth the wait that it takes to cook a whole batch.  They are soooooooo good!

2 comments:

misskate said...

Mmmmmmmm... waffles. got better toppings on yours than we've had in a while. I may have to step up my game :)

Ritsumei said...

I might have to get those on the menu. That looks awesome.