Thursday, May 21, 2020

On the Wheels

Weather and schedule.  That's what keeps me from riding my bike more often.  But tonight, they did not interfere and I was able to get out.  And what's even better, Brombeere came with!   We had been out once before several weeks again but her bike had issues and we ended up cutting that ride short.  After I got back I made some adjustments to her bike.  This evening, as I was getting ready to go, she said she wanted to go so our first stop to put some air in her tires and then off we went!
Then it was off to the trail.  The plan was to just go as far as Brombeere wanted, this was only her second ride of the season, while I have been several times since that first ride.
I like these trails, and tonight we only ran into one person.
So on we rode.  One thing I like about the trail is the scenery we got to ride by.
Flowering trees, spring time is good for this kind.  They get loaded up with blossoms pretty heavy in the spring.
All the farm land we rode by was freshly planted, or in the process of being tilled and planted  This spring has been nice to the farmers.
So we rode out, turned around, and came back.  All in all, it was a very nice ride.  I'm hoping there will be more rides like tonight.  I like riding with my favorite person.

1 comment:

misskate said...

Hooray for bike rides! Spring is a beautiful time to be out on the trails.