Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Not Sure What Happened

I've had and successfully used a bread making machine for years.  I like home made bread.  So the other day I decided to make a loaf of bread.

So I got out all the ingredients and got started.  
I dumped all the right amounts of the right stuff into the pan.  Then I did all the settings, same as usual, and turned it on.
Three hours later I took the loaf out of the pan.  I'm not sure what happened.  Instead of the usual nicely shaped, golden brown loaf of bread, I got a deformed, misshapen little creature.  Fortunately, it still tasted normal, really yummy.  I dunno - maybe my yeast was old.  Anyway, I'll hope it goes better next time.  But I'll still enjoy the taste of this loaf.  I'll just eat it with my eyes closed.


1 comment:

misskate said...

Lol... glad it tasted good, at least!