Saturday, February 27, 2010

Borrorwed from my Niece

A few weeks ago my niece posted this mem onher blog. I thought it was fun so I'm doing the same.

*Who eats more: Probably me. She lost a ton of weight over the last while and is looking really good.

*Who said I love you first: Me; I fell in love with her first

*Who is smarter: Definitely her

*Who does the laundry: She does it more often than me

*Who does the dishes: That’s probably even

*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: How do you tell? If you stand at the bottom and face the bed, she sleeps on the right.

*Who mows the lawn: Isn’t that one of the things kids are for?

*Who cooks dinner: She probably does it a little more often than me.

*Who drives when you are together: Usually me

*Who kissed who first: Both; it was just after we’d agreed we would get married. But before we were officially engaged.

*Who asked who out first: I asked her out on our first date. Took me half an hour

*Who has more siblings: She does

*Who wears the pants: We both make the decisions

*Who is funnier? Schwarzebeere says Mom is funniest but that he is funnier than both of us combined.

1 comment:

misskate said...

Hehehe.. good times good times.
I especially liked the last comment :)