Saturday, February 20, 2010

They're Here!!!

Heidlebeere and her little baby came to see us! Here she is seven weeks, almost two months old and we're finally getting to see and hold our newest grandbaby for the first time. Incredible. That's the down side of have your kids live so far away. Oh, well. It sure is nice to have them here.

What a cute little girl!

This kid has a grandmother that is totally enjoying have this little baby here. I had forgotten how small a little infant is. She is so tiny.

Everybody was enjoying the little kid.

4 comments:

Ritsumei said...

She is an awesome little cutie! I had a great time visiting!

misskate said...

Me too me too!!

The Wrights said...

wow and I thought my girly had lots of hair...their baby has ours beat!haha

Cindy said...

Holy hair! Cute!!