Thursday, December 21, 2017

Not a Sweet Apple

So this evening after I got home from work I started some dinner.  First thing was to chop some carrots and onions.  I got them out and set them on the table where I was going to work on them.  Then I went to get some other stuff I was going to need.  While I was away a little helper came along and set to checking out what I was doing. 
Of course, he had to check out the onion.  He began peeling it.
Then he had to sample it.  Like an apple.  He tried a couple of times to bite it before I took it away. That made him a little unhappy. 
We finally had to distract him with a plate of apples.  That worked, under protest.  He really wanted to get back to the onion.

2 comments:

misskate said...

Brave kid, that one. Gotta wonder what he'd think if he'd gotten a solid bite of it :)

Dorine said...

May you should let him try it nexttime!! Lol!