Sunday, April 21, 2019

Listening to Conference

We spent conference weekend with Heidlebeere and her kids.  That was a good time. The kids are small so the level of reverence and attentiveness expected is relatively low, mostly just good enough so that the adults in the room can pretty much listen to conference.  We had that at Heidlebeere's house.  That was nice.
Some of the time was spent in acrobatics.  That was interesting.  First one way ...
... then another.  The part I liked, though, was when he drew me some Chuchus from the game Zelda.  I've never really played that game so I was unfamiliar with it.  But he introduced me.
Not only blue chuchus, which is how they're found in the game, but also yellow chuchus (which are red) and red chuchus (which are yellow).  His favorite was the green ones, though.  With their eyes open, with their eyes closed, in the grass with their eyes open, and in the grass with their eyes closed.
My favorite part, though, was when he wrote on the back of each one.  I liked that.

1 comment:

misskate said...

Haha! Looks like they stayed active during all that talking. A very creative kid, that one! Who loves his grandpa (but then, who wouldn't!)