Friday, September 26, 2008

Nesting?

So there's this little boy that lives at our house - soft brown hair, cute little brown eyes, and a nesting instinct like you've never seen. Try as we might to encourage him to keep his “nest” clean, neat and orderly (like any parent would prefer) he nests. So in the morning to get to his bed to wake him up I have to dig a path thru the nesting material. One day he got stuck in his nest and needed help getting unstuck. But man, he has cute dimples that show best when he’s laughing. And since they were showing the whole time he was stuck and getting unstuck its hard to be really unhappy with him. Light brown hair, dimples and soft, brown eyes. What you gonna do?

3 comments:

Ritsumei said...

Tee hee hee!!! I can't decide which critter is cuter!

Emma said...

Lol! That reminds me of my room when I was about his age. :)

Cindy said...

Looks like my room when I was at BYU! My roommate sort of hated me!